This position is designed to place you in a business role at Gold’s Gym. You will work together with company managers on the corporate side of the business.
· Daily work for Lagrange and Fishkill
· Perform daily cash management such as entering deposits, credit card charges and applicable daily sales entries.
· Maintain accounting records and general ledger for all accounts.
· Prepare weekly accounts payable and accounts receivables reports, reconciling accounts and following-up with vendors and customers.
· Perform bank reconciliations and reconcile open issues.
· Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheet, budgets, and other custom reporting.
· Experience with accounting software QuickBooks.
· A minimum of three years' experience in bookkeeping/financial work
· Must have a high degree of knowledge of generally accepted principles and procedures of accounting and bookkeeping.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Strong oral/written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
· Dependable, self-starter and motivated
· Provide at least two professional references.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.