Front Desk Associate
General Position Description
The Front Desk Associate greets, assists, and directs members, guests, staff and callers as they enter or call the gym. Also performs a variety of administrative and operational duties as necessary.
- Greets and checks-in all members as they enter the gym.
- Greets and registers guests.
- Answers the phone using the correct greeting and assists callers as needed.
- Processes all transactions at the Point of Sale register
- Assists members with all inquiries
- Maintains a clean and orderly front desk/lobby area
- Ensures that front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests
- Projects a polished, professional image at all times
- Provides a superior level of customer service to members and guests
- Performs a variety of duties including filing paperwork, folding towels, doing walk-through's of the facility or any other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Operate phone and standard office equipment effectively
- Basic recordkeeping skills
Gold's Gym - Southern Dutchess Fitness Associates, LLC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)