General Position Description
The Front Desk Associate greets, assists, and directs members, guests, staff and callers as they enter or call the gym. Also performs a variety of administrative and operational duties as necessary.
- Greets and checks-in all members as they enter the gym.
- Greets and registers guests.
- Answers the phone using the correct greeting and assists callers as needed.
- Processes all transactions at the Point of Sale register
- Assists members with all inquiries
- Maintains a clean and orderly front desk/lobby area
- Ensures that front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests
- Projects a polished, professional image at all times
- Provides a superior level of customer service to members and guests
- Performs a variety of duties including filing paperwork, folding towels, doing walk-through's of the facility or any other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Operate phone and standard office equipment effectively
- Basic recordkeeping skills
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)