Gold's Gym Dutchess County is looking for an individual to assist the Marketing Department 20 hours per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who can bring new ideas to the table, manage the process of work and help us grow. A dynamic skill set and the ability to design responsive themes will be necessary, as well as the need to be self-motivated. Excellent verbal communication, organizational and time management skills.
We want a creative, fast, problem solver with a great eye. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver projects on time.
- Manage and format creative campaigns
- Develop and manage alternate forms of marketing for social media platforms
- Help develop digital platform
- Write blog entries for the website
- Edit photos using Photoshop for website
- Work with in-house design person
- Work with outside vendors
- Organize Gold’s Gym events
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Elements, Microsoft Office, Email.
- Experience with social media and email (Email programs, Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Learn Gold’s Gym Brand Center
- 1 meeting a week
- Office space available in LaGrange
- Some travel to other locations
Gold's Gym - Southern Dutchess Fitness Associates, LLC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)